Welcome! You've Got This!
Our products and community provide you with the practical knowledge of knowing "where to start", helping anyone project manage the trades for their renovation, new build homes or even have the confidence to coordinate an entire subdivision or commercial development.
Are you thinking "I'd love to, but I don't know where to start?"
We are here to help. Using years of deep industry experience and building know-how, we provide you with the knowledge and confidence to ask the right questions, to the right person at the right time in the build cycle. We really do believe that you've got this!
How can we help you?
- Understanding the build cycle from the moment you start planning will save you time, frustration and money. We get you started and help you understand when you are ready to press GO on your renovation, build or development.
- We have been there, so let us give you the inside knowledge of what to expect, who does what and what not to do. Save time, save money and avoid costly mistakes!
- It is hard to know what you don't know. That is why we give the questions that will put you in control. Your project, your money, your decision!
What do we offer?
- To save you time we've created a suite of Digital Toolkits that are available for online purchase and direct download. Click, pay and they are yours; it is that easy.
- We know that when you build the paperwork can be overwhelming. It is great to have it all in one place. Our Hardcopy Project Kits have been designed as the ideal project management folder perfect for keeping that paper trail under control. Delivered directly to your front door. Just open and get started.
- Our Build in Common Community is made just for you. Access industry role models, experts and others who renovate, build and develop property. Be part of the tribe!
You Will Save Time, Remain in Control And Avoid Costly Mistakes!
Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry, Extension and New Build Toolkits
Our Build in Common Toolkits are designed to take the uncertainty out of your project and empower you to understand and take control of your renovation or new build. Knowing what a build process involves will take the guesswork out of your project, save you time and avoid costly mistakes.
Designed as your go-to guides, our Toolkits will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to ask the right questions, to the right person at the right time in the build cycle.
How often have you made an appointment with a tradesperson for a particular time and place, organising your work day around that appointment, only to have them show up hours later or not at all? Sound familiar? While we all understand that the unexpected can happen, we also know how frustrating and annoying this can…Read More
Over the last month a number of female mentoring and awards programs have opened up around the country. We thought it particularly worthwhile to shine the spotlight on the Women Building Australia Mentoring Program led by Master Builders Australia. We love the message that “the future of the building industry isn’t what. It’s who!” Hence a program to…Read More
A female renovator recently contacted us at Build in Common saying that her walls had started “sweating” a few weeks after she had her house freshly repainted. As part of what turned out to be a beautiful kitchen renovation, she had decided to repaint her entire house. The only problem was that her walls had…Read More