1. WHAT ARE BUILD IN COMMON TOOLKITS?
Our Toolkits are hard copy project guides designed to give you the practical knowledge and confidence to plan, organise and manage your building or renovation project.
Our Toolkits provide all the questions you need to ask yourself AND of building professionals before and during the project cycle. No need for lengthy courses, searching the internet for hours or reading a stack of books.
Select from our range of Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, Extension, New Build and Property
Development Toolkits. From small-scale renovations, extensions, to new builds and subdivisions, we have something for every project!
2. HOW WILL A BUILD IN COMMON TOOLKIT HELP ME?
Our Toolkits will enable you to:
• Understand your options
• Create your project brief
• Ask the questions you need to get your design right
• Know who you can choose to work with
• Budget, prepare and negotiate
• Compare and evaluate costs and quotes
• Understand your plans and drawings
• Navigate the build sequence for your project
• Know which trades will be involved in the build
• How to find the right trades for your project
• Manage your builder and trade professionals
• Master the language of building
• Manage the handover and completion
• Find other useful links and resources
• Decide the best options for you & calibrate expectations!
3. WHO IS BUILD IN COMMON FOR?
Whether you’re a seasoned renovator or new to building projects, our Toolkits are your go-to-guides and a safety net so you don’t miss any important details.
Our Toolkits are for anyone who is thinking about or beginning a building project.
However, even if you have already chosen and engaged a builder, or started your project, you can still use the Toolkits to make sure you keep your trades accountable, know when to ask what, and understand the handover process.
Calibrating expectations and knowing what to look out for are the best way to avoid budget and time overruns!